Pages

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Day 24 - Rain showers


I didn't have (or perhaps make) a lot of wild time today. There was a nice rain shower whilst I was driving to school so I stopped in a field gateway for 5 minutes to enjoy it - the raindrops, the damp smells, the birdsong and the sun coming out again as the rain eased.






How did you enjoy being outdoors on Day 24?




 Last year on Day 24 I went on a guided wildflower walk with Derbyshire Wildlife Trust in a nearby village - http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/day-24.html






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful foxgloves, as I mentioned on your other blog, the shades are just gorgeous! It's been a mixture of sunny and rainy here too today so I've been taking some time outside when I can dodge the rain! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a LOVELY walk today with my husband, his boss and a pupil from his school (only one turned up!)- even though we got completely soaked, it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...