I've been feeling a little unwell the last couple of day which hasn't made life easy. Not properly unwell, I still had to go to work, mostly just completely exhausted and generally 'under the weather'. It's linked to my ongoing leg problems and will pass soon and probably return again soon too, but it's meant a real lack of energy and going to bed at 9pm every night since Saturday (I'm usually a midnight-ish person!).
Today was a full day at school and I could have gone straight to bed when I got home! All I managed on the wild front was stopping in the rain and taking some rubbish photos of some honeysuckle I noticed wrapped around a telegraph pole. It's better than nothing, right?!
I took a wild read to bed with me later on too. It's one I've had on the shelf for well over a year and hadn't got around to reading yet. I managed the first chapter before staying awake became to difficult and I turned out the light! I had been watching Springwatch before heading to bed, planning on a 'late' night to watch it until 9:30, but some very heavy rain arrived and killed it half way through so I'll have to catch up!
How did you go wild on Day 15?
Last year on Day 15 I walked to the newt pond, found a shaggy ink cap and found a lime hawk in the garden... http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/day-15.html



But any tiny wild moment is worth it isn't it- it's all about being mindful and even if that is only 2 seconds, it is something! Sorry you haven't been well!x
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling a little bit better? x
ReplyDelete