I had a few wild moments today. The first was my grandmother taking me around her garden to show me which flowers had done well and which hadn't and such and then later, I had a bit of time to kill after leaving my grandmother's and before going to school so I parked up and sat and watched the birds for a while.
I saw magpies, dunnocks, swallows and house martins. I also saw a sparrowhawk and heard chiffchaffs and a wren.
I didn't take any photos of the flowers or the birds though so I needed to find a photo opportunity after school and decided, as heavy rain had arrived, I'd get wet taking pictures of raindrops! I do like the way the droplets catch on Alchemilla leaves.
How was your Day 28?
Last year on Day 28 I had a short walk and learned a little about owls



That's one of the best bits of the rain, catching the raindrops on the plants, they look beautiful :)
ReplyDelete