I've been enjoying the rain today! It rained very heavily at home yesterday but I was in Anglesey then, where it didn't rain and I got a sunburnt head, so this is the first day time rain I've experienced for ages!
I only made it to the garden for my wild time today. I hadn't been down the garden since Thursday and over the weekend, lots of roses have come into flower and I spotted a bit of vetch coming up too (with a couple of ants on it).
A few more things have grown in and around the pond too, and the corn chamomile is flowering as well now.
How was your Day 12?
Last year on Day 12 spent time on the moorlands at Home
After a busy weekend, I've got behind on my blog reading so sorry I've not had time to visit your blogs for a few days! I have a busy week ahead again but at least I'm all caught up here so I'll get around to catching up with blog over the next few days!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)