It's been a long day today! I was out of the house from 8am to 8pm, as I had to spend a whole eleven hours in school today. Not fun and leaving me little time to be outdoors!
I did however stop and smell the roses on the way home. Sadly they weren't very fragrant ones.
The smallest of things but about the most I could manage. I plan to read some more of my Summer book shortly too but I've a feeling I'll just fall asleep before I even have chance to open it, I'm so tired now!
What did you do on Day 22?
Last year on Day 22I spent time in the garden finding patterns in nature



Beautiful photos of those roses.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely roses even if no smell. I have some purple ones that have an incredible smell!
ReplyDeleteThe 'smallest of things' give the greatest of pleasure m'dear
ReplyDeleteI've smelled some very unfragrant roses lately. Disappointing but still beautiful. Hope you've had less hours this week. X
ReplyDelete