Pages

Saturday, 4 June 2016

Day 3 - In the Garden



Life is stressful at the moment. I had a very busy day today, emails to read and reply to, people to see, places to be. I didn't have a lot of wild time but I did spend a short time in the garden to check on a new insect hotel that went up about a week ago and discovered that it is already in use.




By 9:45pm, after spending ages drafting yet another email, I was feeling a bit stressed and in need of a change of scenery, so I made a cup of tea and sat in the garden by a trefoil patch for a little while. I saw a couple of bats and heard an owl (tawny).





How was your Day 3?







Last year on Day 3 I spent time reading in the garden
http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/day-3.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...