Pages

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Day 29 - Noticing Nature on a busy day


I had another long Wednesday at school this week (though not quite as long as last week!), working from 8:30 to 6 ish which didn't leave me a lot of time or energy to play outside today. As I left the house this morning, I looked around, waiting for something to catch my eye and spotted the sparkling raindrops on these bright flowers. It was sunny for a very short time this morning, before heavy rain rolled in.


The rain eased again and the sun came out for a little while in the evening but as I was driving home, I noticed the dark clouds approaching and stopped for a short while to watch the weather rolling in! Just as I arrived home, the rain reached my house!





How did you enjoy being outdoors on Day 29?






Last year on Day 29 I made a journey stick and build a log pile habitat in the garden
http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/day-29_29.html







1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing photo of the rain rolling in! Glad you made it home in time - it really did lash it down yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...