Pages

Sunday, 11 June 2017

52 Weeks Wild #23

I did consider that 30 Days Wild and my daily blog posts might complicate my 52 Weeks Wild idea when I started it back in January and have considered dropping these posts and resuming them after June but I've decided it won't take much to do a quick weekly round up for the sake of completeness so here goes - wild moments from the past week...

I feel like I've struggled with 30 Days Wild this week - life is busy - but I've just about made it!
(The days below are links to the post for that day)


 Monday... 

A very wet day and a closer look at a spider

Tuesday...  

Took the tadpoles and the froglet back to school - froglet went back to the wild this evening too.
A busy day so just an outdoor drink and a look at the flowers in my garden.

Wednesday... 

Wild flowers in a hospital car park

Thursday...

I stopped to watch weather passing by and had my outdoor drink in the garden this evening

Friday...

An after school walk at Home :)

Saturday...

Watched bees, had outdoor drink, wild reading and I filled the bird feeders and made a batch of bird food.

Sunday...

Today's drink outdoors led me to finding a weary tree bumblebee in need of some sugar water :)



How was your first week (and a bit) of 30 Days Wild?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...