Pages

Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Day 6 - In my garden


Another busy day and a really wild weather day - oh so windy and oh so wet!


I took the tadpoles back to school today. I kind of miss them now... I hope the little frog is ok... I left him with J in a lunch box ready to go back to the wild...  I do hope she didn't forget to take him home and back to the pond! My tadpole carer duties are not over though, no one else at school had any idea what to do with them once they hatched, so it became my job... I'll keep checking on them and ensuring they're looked after.


Today has been really busy again and I only spent 5 minutes outdoors... better than nothing.


I had a drink in my garden after school (one I didn't have time to drink at school!) and took a closer look at some flag iris.





A look back...

It seems day 6 was much the same last year too (but with better weather) as this was all the wild I managed that day...



This dayin 2015, I visited Holly Wood, a Derbyshire Wildlife Trust reserve.








1 comment:

  1. Five minutes to gather your thoughts is better than non, a walk in the blustery wind and a photo of a puddle was my wild day.
    Amanda 🐰🐰

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...