and a very busy one... things went a little wrong today too so I had limited time and well, I felt like joining this little snail I met, head down against a 'wall'... just not a good day!
I didn't manage to get in my outdoor drink today, not due to the heavy rain but because things didn't go to plan and I just didn't manage it. I did get a few minutes to check on my 'no mow' patch and noticed the lavender is flowering now.
I also caught a spider in my spi-pot for a closer look. This one parachuted in through my window when I was getting dressed yesterday morning and I watched as it disappeared down between my mattress and footboard. Today it was just sitting in the middle of the floor when I walked in!
After I'd had a closer look, I released it on the edge of the window so it could decide whether to come back in or go back outdoors! I don't know which way it went. I'm also not sure what type of spider it is.
A look back...
This day last year it was hot and sunny... skylarks on the moorland, cider in the garden.
On this day in 2015 I walked in the park and read some nature based magazines.



you are very lucky
ReplyDelete