Much like at the end of week 23, I feel like I've struggled with 30 Days Wild again - life is busy - and this week has been exhausting! All the usual work and home chores plus an inspection at school, a summer fair, a day with the wildlife trust and then a day of work in the garden - moving slabs and stones and such! Another busy few days ahead but next weekend should be just a little less tiring!
(The days below are links to the post for that day)
Monday...
![]() |
| Spent the morning in my garden as I had a gardener come to do some work for me. An early (pre 7am!) orange juice at home before I left to go to my new house. |
Tuesday...
![]() |
| Watching bees on foxgloves and a little bit of time in the garden |
Wednesday...
![]() |
| Smelling the roses and a young woodpecker in the garden |
Thursday...
![]() |
| I made a new insect watering hole |
Friday...
![]() |
| At the new garden to do a few jobs so made a second watering hole and watched swifts and house martins overhead. |
Saturday...
![]() |
| Forest School this morning (we did 30 wild challenges!) and then a pond dipping party in the afternoon |
Sunday...
![]() |
| A whole day digging in the new garden and moving stones around. That cider was hard earned! |
How is your 30 Days Wild going?







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)