Pages

Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Day 12 - A gardening day

I had a long day today, a 5:45am alarm... ouch!  I've always wanted to be a morning person, but I'm really, really not!


I had to be up and ready to take a very early delivery so I had my drink outdoors before 7am - orange juice in the garden!


The morning was spent gardening - I had a gardener come out to start on the bigger jobs that need doing in my garden. I found some nice hydrangea leaf skeletons and a puffball (I think) was dug up. Once the job was done at lunchtime, I put the mushroom back!





I also saved a few snails, spotted a few spiders and woodlice and watched bees in the garden too.



A look back... 

Last year's day 12 was also garden based, enjoying the roses.


In 2015 I had a wander on the moorlands above my childhood home :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...