I went Home for a wander on the rocks without all the usual weekend visitors. It was just a quick walk as I had things to do this evening, a quick circular walk to the top of Hen Cloud.
It was windy but a great way to end the week!
| nettle tap moth |
| early bumblebee |
| This click beetle hitched a ride for a little way! |
| Painted Lady |
I had my outdoor drink here too, my second favourite San Pell (pompelmo is my favourite!)...
There were lots of linnets around as I walked, as well as meadow pipits, skylarks... the usual!
This is where I grew up so I always love walking on these rocks :)
A look back...
Last year, day 9 was 'Tadpole Thursday' - I was following tadpoles in the garden pond, from spawn to frogs, with weekly photos every Thursday.
The year before, I enjoyed the dawn chorus on Day 9.


It's such a lovely place...
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Such beautiful views. I'm loving all your cotton grass photos. x
ReplyDelete