Pages

Monday, 26 June 2017

Day 26 - Churchyard pine cones



I didn't have a lot of free time today. After school I visited a friend and, as I had left school a little earlier than I'd expected, I was early so I decided to spend fifteen minutes or so having a wander in the church yard near her house. I was hoping to find interesting bugs or lichens but didn't! The path alongside the graveyard was covered in pine cones and we are in need of more supplies for the insect hotel at school. Luckily, I had a bag in the car so I collected about a quarter of a bag to take to school tomorrow.







I didn't get home until 7pm which was a lot later than planned! I had a cup of tea in the garden to squeeze in my outdoor drink today, sitting in my no mow patch.






A look back...

Last year, I found a devil's coach horse in the kitchen so relocated it!


The year before, I tried out a grapefruit bug catcher and did some bug hunting in the garden, also spotting a great spotted woodpecker.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...