I had to be at the house at 8am to let the window fitters in again to finish the job, then I went home to do some jobs, then to school, then back to my house to see the finished windows! I thought I would have lots of time this evening to catch up on things and get in some time outdoors but ended up spending a couple of hours phoning two different energy suppliers sorting out some problems with my switch which I think they should have done between themselves as one of them made errors but each company blamed the other of course. Suddenly it's after 8pm and I've not done anything yet!
All I could manage was a barefoot wander in the garden. On my way, I spotted my old shed, freshly chopped to fit the log store - currently full of my old wood and a load of old decking from the home of one of my cousins, rather than logs. I'm not sorry to see the shed go!
I noticed the red campion has largely gone to seed...
So I harvested a few seeds in case I want some for my own garden next year.
Later on, just before dark, I had my daily outdoor drink. Orange juice + water today.
Oh yes, I almost forgot - I did get a bit of nature into the new windows too! I asked for an oak leaf pattern for the three windows I had with textured glass, it looks good...
A look back...
Day 20 last year was spent in the garden - I found lots of froglets which had left the pond and did a bit of outdoor reading and bug spotting.
In 2015, I visited The Deep in Hull - a really good day and it inspired me to join The Shark Trust.

Love the leaf glass :)
ReplyDelete