I stopped this afternoon to watch some showers passing over ... I love watching weather move over the landscape. Around here, there are so many high places - and places with view for miles and miles and miles, so weather passing by is frequent sight for me but I never tire of it!
Later, I had my drink outdoors, an extra 30 Days Wild thing I've been doing...
I was mooching around by the pond again... (short of places other than grass/moss to sit in the garden here and the furniture hasn't come out yet).
A look back...
Last year, day 8 was a simple 'noticing nature' day, taking a closer look at horse chestnut.
The year before, I built a little log pile in the garden to make a habitat on day 8...


I love the reflections of all the flowers in the pond, a great photo :)
ReplyDelete